Art. 1. Objectives
- The Type 2 Inflammation Platform (www.inflammation-type2.org) is published by Medicom Medical Publishers. The primary target group for the Inflammation Type 2 Platform are medical specialists in the fields of Respiratory Medicine, Allergy, ENT, Dermatology and Gastroenterology.
- The objective of the platform is to help advance the knowledge about Type 2 inflammation amongst medical specialists in in a multidisciplinary way. This is done by providing a selection of clinically relevant manuscripts and other materials on this topic.
Art. 2. Editorial independence
- Type 2 Inflammation Platform has an Advisory Board consisting of a Chair, and 2 additional members from complementary expertise fields. The composition of the Advisory Board is decided upon at the end of each academic year (May).
- The publisher respects and guarantees the editorial independence of the Type 2 Inflammation Platform. The Advisory Board determines what is published and does this without external influence. It uses the following criteria:
- Academic and journalistic quality
- Clinical, Scientific and Socio-economic relevance
Art. 3. Editorial process
- The Advisory Board suggests experts, article topics or other content to be selected for the platform.
- Medicom will contact the selected experts, and create the content on the selected topics.
- Each content item is approved by the expert involved, or by a member of the Advisory Board, particularly on the scientific accuracy and medical conclusions.